Medicare & You Handbook
The Medicare and You Handbook is an annual publication by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) that provides comprehensive information about the Medicare program. The handbook is designed to help Medicare beneficiaries understand their Medicare benefits, rights, and options.
The handbook contains information on topics such as:
- What Medicare is and how it works
- How to enroll in Medicare
- What Medicare covers and what it doesn't
- How to choose Medicare coverage that best meets your needs
- How to use Medicare benefits
- How to get help with Medicare costs
- How to file a complaint or appeal
- How to protect yourself from fraud and abuse
The Medicare and You Handbook is a valuable resource for anyone who is enrolled in Medicare, as well as for those who are about to become eligible for Medicare.
Let us help!
Speak with one of our licensed Medicare insurance agents about your Medicare options.