Buchanan County, Missouri is home to a significant population of Medicare beneficiaries who may be searching for the right health insurance coverage to meet their unique healthcare needs.

As of 2021, there were over 29,000 Medicare beneficiaries in Buchanan County, according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Of those beneficiaries, approximately 64% were enrolled in Original Medicare (Part A and Part B), while the remaining 36% were enrolled in Medicare Advantage plans (Part C) offered by private insurance companies.

For those in Buchanan County who are interested in Medicare Advantage plans, there are several top carriers to consider. These include Humana, UnitedHealthcare, Aetna, and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. Each carrier offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plan options, with different coverage levels and costs to fit a range of healthcare needs and budgets.

For those who prefer Original Medicare coverage, there are also Medicare Supplement plans (Medigap) available in Buchanan County. The top carriers offering Medicare Supplement plans in the area include Mutual of Omaha, Cigna, Aetna, and UnitedHealthcare. These plans can help cover the out-of-pocket costs associated with Original Medicare, such as deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments.

It's important for Medicare beneficiaries in Buchanan County to review their options and choose a health insurance plan that best fits their healthcare needs and budget. With the right coverage, Medicare beneficiaries can enjoy peace of mind knowing that they have access to quality healthcare services when they need them most.

Medicare Planning Buchanan

    My Current Coverage:*